Laser Cutting (5 axis and 3 axis)
Weld – Cut - Etch
Our capability to cut parts on any axis has given us the ability to offer hybrid solutions to our customers, effectively lowering costs for complex parts.
~ Marcelo González
The 5 Axis Laser provides the ability to cut with precision and accuracy in 3D or in several planes. Rather than normally planar or 2D cuts, the 5 axis laser provides the ability to cut all geometric forms in almost any plane.
5 Axis Laser can:
- 3D cuts in almost all planes (x, y, z)
- Cut any geometry in any location
- Cut stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and galvanized steel
- bevel holes
The 3 Axis Laser is able to accurately cut flat sheet metals for both smaller volumes and larger production numbers. The 3 axis laser is located in Cullman, Alabama. Our 5 Axis Laser is housed in our American Trim de México Limex facility in Monterrey, México.
5 Axis Laser Specifications
- Part Size – 120 in x 60 in
- Maximum Axis Speed - X,Y 3150 inches per minute (80m/min)
Z 2165 inches per minute (55m/min)
- Material Cutting Thickness (varies based on substrate) up to .75 in.
5 Axis Laser ProductsThe 5 Axis Laser can cut almost any material/product with precision and accuracy including bumpers, brackets, and cross-members.
Today we serve the automotive, heavy duty truck, and appliance industry.