American Trim's Certifications
Focus - Commitment - Core Value
Hover over buttons for more images
Flawless execution of new programs is to reduce risk before they impact production, and the best way to reduce those risk is by identifying them first.
~Tim Hoelscher - Quality Manager
Quality Leaders – Improving our Product and Service
All products and services provided by American Trim, LLC shall conform to the requirements specified. Each employee is responsible for their input to the procurement, production, support, delivery, service or management provided.
We are committed to continually improving all products and services to maintain American Trim, LLC as the Quality leader in our field.
ISO 9001:2008 TS 16949:2009
To help maintain quality and process control, we have invested in an analytic laboratory and long term durability test facility. This investment is a commitment to ensure consistent production of finishes and components with the end goal of delivering the absolute best product to our customers – time after time.
AMERICAN TRIM'S ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY 03/21/2011
American Trim is committed to conducting operations in an environmentally responsible manner. Additionally, we are committed to conducting business in accordance with applicable government regulations and other requirements to which American Trim subscribes and relate to our environmental aspects.
- carry out pollution prevention programs to minimize environmental impacts in our operations.
- utilize a comprehensive audit and management review process in order to continually evaluate and improve our Environmental Management System to minimize any environmental impacts of our activities, processes and services.
- establish risk-based, cost effective targets and objectives into site activities with the aim of continually improving environmental performance.
- document, implement, maintain and control the EMS.
- communicate our Environmental Policy to our customers, employees and the public and we will require our employees, contractors and suppliers to perform their duties and responsibilities in accordance with this Environmental Policy.
Environmental Management Certificate - ISO 14001:2004