We provide distinctive decorative metal trim for the automotive industry including illuminated and non-illuminated sill plates, interior trim, and trunk plates to OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Innovating for over 70 years, our top priority is to provide customers and end consumers with a product that reflects the latest trends and technologies. We apply custom design and pattern development, mechanical finish processes, and numerous assembly processes. We take pride in being vertically integrated from raw material and decorating to final assembly.
With our vast library of creative finishes, our design team continues to push innovation and development based on current trends, technology, and customer cost-efficiency. With dedicated equipment for sample production, our staff:
- Integrates global trends for inspired design
- Creates custom patterns & finish designs with tactile qualities
- Utilizes computer-aided pattern development
IN-HOUSE COATING DEVELOPMENT
Our staff provides on-site design support to ensure the manufacturability of your selected design.
- Ink development
- Experience in testing to most major OEM coating specifications
- Dedicated studio equipment for sample production
ENGINEERING, TOOLING, AND PRODUCTION
Our experienced engineering teams combine tool design with intricate decorative finishes for precise registration and forming.
- Internal tooling development
- Simulation and modeling ability
- Basic and deep-draw forming capabilities
- Embossing, debossing, and illumination
- Milling, insert molding, crimping, and assembly